The right integrated SEO and ADV strategy, enhanced by artificial intelligence, can increase the margin and visibility of your eCommerce and make it grow by double figures.
The SEO Method
Let’s start with the SEO method and then get to the integration of AI. The SEO method follows the theory of the continuous improvement cycle, which results in three cyclical phases: analysis, planning, and action. Every self-respecting SEO project always begins with a research and data analysis phase. In particular, it follows this process:
- Data collection within the SEO canvas
- Market and demand analysis
- Analysis of the leading organic competitors
- Site analysis (semantics, structure, and contents)
AI Integration Into The SEO Flow
Thanks to internal tools developed ad hoc with the integration of external devices and AI, a 360° approach is created, capable of covering all areas of SEO to maximize organic results. This way, you can monitor your competitors in real-time! The Chat GPT-4 API was released a few days ago. If, until some time ago, the data was stuck in September 2021, today, there is a plugin for web listening, as other plugins are dedicated to SEO. Some of the possible features are:
- We can expand each subtopic with the ideal keywords that it should contain within the set. A helpful function also occurs during the tree revision phase.
- We can identify the keywords with which competitors position themselves and highlight not only the organization of their site but also the volume of traffic that each section attracts.
- We can do predictive SEO, predicting the boost in seasonality.
- We can obtain a timely study of the SERP on individual keywords.
With 100% complete data from Google Search Console, we can create ad hoc reports for each market representative or a global message for the CEO or Head of Marketing and have an overview of any markets to be boosted. We can define custom prompts as templates to automate the most straightforward processes. We can explore video content and transform it into what we deem relevant. An example?
ChatGPT was asked to change John Mueller’s video on “Multiple H1 Headings: How to Handle Them for SEO and Accessibility,” first into a blog post and then a social position (LinkedIn). And all this thanks to the Video Insights plugin, plus, of course, our prompts. We can get suggestions from competitor research and extrapolate data from more than 30 competitors simultaneously! – We can sort the keywords, divide them by target URL, and classify them by search intent.
Other Possible Applications Of AI To SEO: Artificial Intelligence For Charting
GenAI support is also present in data interpretation. More specifically, ChatGPT has the Notable plugin. We upload the csv file of our interest to be analyzed on the site https://noteable.io/ within our account. Then, we go back to ChatGPT and activate the relevant plugin. Now, we can create the prompts we are interested in to extract the data from the file and transform it into a graph.
Artificial Intelligence For Document Analysis
Navigating within PDFs saves time and makes the relationship with the document more interactive and direct. The extracted contents can then be converted into the desired range, such as a newsletter, to inform our audience of valuable information for their business.
Artificial Intelligence For Internationalization
It allows you to formulate content in the language, do digital PR and internal linking, and use keywords written differently depending on the market.
The ADV Method
The evolution of artificial intelligence and machine learning has transformed technicians of advertising platforms in Traffic Manager. That is, performance advertisers that drive multi-channel traffic on multiple levels of the funnel, maximizing the particularities of the artificial intelligence of each forum. Once upon a time, there was the funnel: based on the phase, the media most suitable for certain situations were chosen. Today, the consumer journey is linear; it is messy.
Between the trigger and the purchase, there is the Messy Middle, an expression coined by Google to indicate the disorder in which the consumer finds himself. For some purchase types, shoppers have over 500 digital touchpoints before purchasing! Not to mention that, in the cookieless era, we will have less and less information on the individual user, and we will have to analyze more and more aggregate traffic data. It is, therefore, necessary to build internal business intelligence with aggregated multi-channel data and internal data to evaluate the results. The ADV method must be structured as follows:
- Turnover target
- Analysis of historical performances
- Market analysis by channels and parameters
- Buyer Personas
- Media Mix Planning
- Business Intelligence: Proprietary Dashboards with Aggregated Data
How do you integrate SEO and ADV with AI? If you pay, the data is “certain”. Those with active PPC campaigns can count on accurate data, so the volume of individual keywords will be precise and not an estimate of search volume. Some of the tools used for this purpose are:
- Semrush API
- Fat boost
Here’s What We Get From The SEO+AI+ADV Integration:
Costly keywords that make sense to enhance with SEO. Even if they generate volume and don’t convert, they can bring traffic and increase brand awareness. Optimization of titles (products, categories, articles) is essential because it allows us to improve the quality score and use “automatic campaigns” such as DSA (dynamic search ads) and Google Shopping more effectively, significantly reducing click costs.
In this case, the tools used are DataStudio and Google + GSC API. Information on CTR and ad conversion rate > A high CTR demonstrates the effectiveness of the ad from a copy perspective. That exact text can then become the body of the site description in Google’s SERP (meta description). It is also essential to observe the conversion rate: does the advertisement keep its promises? Analysis of communication in real-time: We need it to change the copy and microcopy on the final landing page.
- Study of search intent with Semrush: It allows us to structure campaigns based on search intent both in the search network and in creating customized segments to be used in the display network.
- – Brand Reputation > Use a script that imports all the queries containing the brand’s search terms into search campaigns and sends a CSV shared with the SEO team. In addition to having control over brand reputation, it is essential to understand whether the search for our brand is constant, decreasing, or increasing. An objective of e-commerce should be to grow the orders arriving from brand queries exponentially.
Also Read: Websites 2023: What Are The Trends?