What Is Asanas?
Created in 2008 by former Facebook executives, Asana is project management software that began as an internal company tool for employees to “keep track of their work.” In a nutshell, Asana is a project management tool intended to improve team communication and simplify work management and collaboration.
Some Characteristics Of Asanas
Asana features a clean and minimalistic interface. Because of its effortlessness, it is less visual and offers fewer review choices than another devoted project, the board programming. To speak with colleagues progressively, with Asana, you can join documents or add remarks utilizing @mentions (this is conceivable on both Asana and monday.com). Likewise, because Asana expects to be a cooperation device, the organization offers an element called Responsibilities, which forestalls burnout and permits you to set limitations in colleague jobs.
Asana Prices, Reviews And Support
Asana offers different plans for different needs (and budgets). We list them below:
- Basic. For people or small groups of under 15 individuals, Asana offers its most clear arrangement as a free variant with limitless capacity, admittance to its iOS and Android portable applications, and limitless ventures.
- Premium. Their premium plans cost $10.99 per client monthly, award admittance to structures and dashboards, and permit you to welcome limitless visitors for nothing.
- Business. Asana’s business plan offers advanced integrations with Salesforce and Adobe, for example, and allows the customization of forms.
- Enterprise. There are only a few huge differences between the Business and Enterprise plans, except that the Enterprise plan includes user provisioning and de-provisioning (SCIM) and priority support. Similar to Wrike, the cost of Asana’s Enterprise plan must be listed on their website.
As for the reviews featured on G2, Asana scored 4.3/5 out of 6,836 reviews. Asana offers an email and chats support option, with one caveat: Only customers who subscribe to its Premium, Business, or Enterprise accounts have access to them. Asana likewise gives an information base and investigates recordings. Then again, monday.com (one more stage pointed toward overseeing activities, cycles and day-to-day work) ensures open client service every minute of every day.
Discover monday.com: The Alternative To Asana
When choosing a project management platform, you should ensure that it can assist you with following due dates, tracking different ventures simultaneously, making task records, developing cooperation and efficiency, and so on. That is where monday.com does that, and the sky’s the limit from there. Setting up monday.com requires minutes. Here is a portion of the highlights that we accept put monday.com aside from other venture arranging devices accessible:
- monday.com is a work framework that permits you to make and modify all that you want to deal with your ventures and team up with your group continuously. Moreover, monday.com – as well as being an elementary-to-utilize stage – offers a vast assortment of perspectives, including the course of events and graphs of Gantt.
- monday.com automates simple and repetitive tasks. Utilizing monday.com’s custom mechanization manufacturer, you can rapidly construct custom work processes to robotize updates, straightforward assignments, and even message pop-ups and messages.
- monday.com offers several integrations. With just a few clicks, you can seamlessly integrate monday.com with the tools you use in your company, such as CRM, Gmail, and Excel.
- monday.com is always here for you. In addition to 24/7 customer support, monday.com offers a knowledge base and self-service webinars to help users get the most out of the platform.
Also Read: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Agile Software Development